2013年1月8日星期二

north face pink ribbon jacket but it can also let people settle down

even if some virtue moral make across racial thing is not impossible, but since has that kind of feeling, so he never promised to each other, at least enough for fishing benefits.You have no single fat diamond some unbelievable look, as if to see what the most unbelievable things.What, did I not he too heard this, he frowned, say, even if I know the drug, but also is the combination of some ordinary pills, your request is so high, who has a way of refining out so you really have something in mind, give me the most powerful aphrodisiac Denmark, can't find the words that I can't be bothered, refining, in my opinion, since it is a super potent aphrodisiac, how you say it to goods.Fat diamond heard it, his face surprised look, then he thought up in side.After a while, the fat King Kong stare, look serious if I find you a prescription, then you would give me refining pills do refining is you can refine, but you have to prepare their own medicine.In addition you this medicine is absolutely is a shameful thing, after the exposure, is sure to cause trouble for me, so it must be paid up to trouble.I immediately said, toward each other, so you really need to refine it, must consider to be clear about, give my pay is too low, I will not agree.The fat king heard this, look to the face suddenly changed a lot, seems to admire.Well, I promise you.The fat king heard this, he nodded with a smile, I can tell you, you give me the medicine, even if someone can give you a lot of trouble, but it is also nothing, because you are our city guest, how we can hurt you if there's any trouble, you they can easily cope with, but I'll be with you some four times the value of reward to you, make friends with you, how no problem.Hearing that, smiled, I also like to make friends.I was surprised, glanced, but they have nothing to say.Although an aphrodisiac, with mind what ah, can make ordinary women blush, but they are not ordinary woman, these years in the field of walking, encountered do not know how many no brain, don't know how many foul, for these things they have become accustomed.Now with a rich men's sons play together, and seem to have to do childish things, ideas, just that others feel incredible north face pink ribbon jacket, but every time I do it, it will be proved that he was right, so for now, know, to do so, there is absolutely his meaning, so they were very calm, no one open opposition.That's deal.At the moment, the fat King finally said with a smile, pharmaceuticals and medicine, I would look.Voice falls, fat diamond immediately gone, his side those gorgeous clothes, had gone with the.After those people left, immediately go up, leave the door shut, but go to the hall of alchemy table, took out the gold smelting furnace, the start of alchemy.Alchemy although people will feel dull as ditch water, but it can also let people settle down, precipitating a person's soul.After a long time of the killing, who killed too heavy, and now need to hone hone, to turn the hearts of the kill

没有评论:

发表评论